So here is my blog that I will use to update anyone interested in my progress. It might be a simple update or some story to keep you entertained. At any rate I hope my rantings will keep me inspired to better myself...

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Please spell telephone...

So I titled this blog "Please spell telephone" because with this week’s weight loss it brings me back to where I was at last year when I was in the musical "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee".  So the grand total weight loss for January is 21lbs.  I know that if I can keep on it this month I will lose even more weight.  My goal for two months was 55lbs.  I don't think that I will get there, but I bet I will be down 45lbs by the end of February.

Also I've decided to stop weighing myself at the gym.  The last two weeks I've gone to weigh myself, the scale at the gym was showing a pound or two already on the scale when no one was on it.  I decided that I couldn’t trust its accuracy. 

1 comment:

  1. I luv u friend. U rock! Keep up the good work! And the GC's

    ReplyDelete