So here is my blog that I will use to update anyone interested in my progress. It might be a simple update or some story to keep you entertained. At any rate I hope my rantings will keep me inspired to better myself...

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 1

So I thought I should probably write something today since it was the first real day of my adventure.  I had a pretty good day with mostly wins, but I did have one big loss.

I'll start with the loss:

I had weighed myself at home and the scale there under much stress squeeked out a quiet 345lbs, well 344.8lbs but close enough.   I decided that I would weigh myself at the gym because I figured their scale could be another reference point.  Sad day!  It said I weighed 349lbs.  :(   For now I'll have two weights on my profile.  The first being my home scale and the second being the gym scale.  Ill update it every Wednesday.

Now the wins:

I went to the gym!  That has to account for something right?  Even more, I kind of overdid it and spent 65min on the bike and 45min the elliptical.  I felt like crap the first few hours at work tonight.

Second, it looked like half of APD's SWAT was in the locker room when I got there.  Not that I leered or anything, I swear I didn't!  I didn't even change in the locker room, just saying that had I taken a gander it would have been a lovely sight. 

1 comment: