So here is my blog that I will use to update anyone interested in my progress. It might be a simple update or some story to keep you entertained. At any rate I hope my rantings will keep me inspired to better myself...

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hey boy I really wanna see....

That has to be the theme song to my gaycation to Denver this past week.  Driving in the car with my sister Kayla over the course of 5 days we heard that song about 7,000 times...well really more like 20, but I still feel that if I had a flaming red weave and Rihanna was sick, I could perform that song. 

Overall, I think that the trip was a success.  I had a great time visiting my parents in Loveland and seeing their amazing new home.  I got to spend quality time with my sister, and even got tranny drunk with her.  So drunk that I almost invited someone from Grindr back to her house.  HEY!!  Don't judge.  People ask me why I don't drink, this is just one reason.  I also got to see my Aunt Kitty and meet my Uncle Dave for the first time.  It's been 10 years since I've seen her and she is only up in Denver...there is no reason why I should wait that long.  Another success was that I got to spend time with my two friends Avi and Heather. 

Sad new though, I weighed myself today at home and I gained a pound.  Not so bad considering I drank a lot and I didn't eat that good....not horrible, but I could have made better choices.  I'm back home now and school started so I'm back on schedule and I hope I can lose weight this week.

During the few days in Denver, several people said they missed my rules for life.  So in honor of traveling and going back to school I have two new ones.

Ryan's Rules for Life #111 - While traveling, well at any time other then lounging in your home, men+sweatpants is never an acceptable outfit.  I saw this in line at DIA and of the five men that I saw, I was able to see what political party they were affiliated with by the side they hung on.  On another note, if you don't want people staring at your junk strap it down or don't wear sweatpants in public.

Ryan's Rules for Life #507 - Just like there is a baggage limit on an airplane, there should be a baggage limit in a lecture class.  Women should not feel it's ok to bring their backpack, purse, yoga pad, and gym bag with them and then sit in a row that the seats are packed in closer than airplane seats.  If you feel that it is ok to limit my movement in the row, I will feel it's ok to step on all your shit.

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up on your posts now...

    you make me laugh out loud.

    Proud of you bro. Oh, and I can't wait to see you in May.

    ReplyDelete